Monday, January 21, 2013

mani monday!

alright i'm back! sorry for the short hiatus there, but i came down with a horrible head cold out of nowhere!!! i'm still getting over it, but i have a lot more energy again.

so here i am, enjoying a few clementine oranges and some apple straws on my break at work! i'm going to try to do a quick post about the manicure i did last week. i really love doing my nails, it's a great way for me to add some color into my every day, and i'm BIG into color!

so here's the manicure! the theme was neapolitan ice cream! i used pink, white, and brown, all from various lines by wet n' wild. the top coat is the gold luxe effects by essie! to get the stripes, i used an ombré technique i saw on pinetrest, and the hearts are from the born pretty store(an online shop that has AMAZING nail stuff!!).

it's a horrible picture and my cuticles look horrendous, so i apologize for that!!! i'll post links to the pinterest post and the born pretty store later tonight!

speaking of pinterest, did you know that you can find me on there, twitter, instagram, and tumblr? my username is the same everywhere: mushabear! soon i'll be adding buttons and side bars for all of that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment